Description de l'offre
We are looking for an Area Manager for our team Germany on a fixed-term contract to support our team during the absence of our Area Manager.
Your role will be to manage and assume overall responsibility for the continued success of the area.
Sales and profitability
- Set the area sales objectives and store targets.
- Manage and deliver KPI’s.
- Build action plans proactively to improve results.
- Analyse reports to make right business decisions.
- Maintain high visual merchandising standards and exceptional customer experience.
- Develop strong relationship with department stores and store management teams.
- Develop CRM and propose actions for local marketing operations.
- Manage and motivate your team with leadership and a positive mindset.
- Follow up staff objectives and check achievements.
- Coach Store Managers and Identify training needs.
- Identify your team profiles to support their development.
- Supervise the recruitment and anticipate staff needs.
- Maintain excellent stock results and participate to stock takes.
- Use tools and systems available to manage stores efficiently.
- Ensure high maintenance and health & safety standards.
- Maintain fluent communication with the HQ teams in Paris.
- Know how to share motivation and energy
- Strong understanding of the German fashion retail market
- Speak German and English fluently
- Result oriented and build ambitious but realistic action plans
- Organised and proactive
- Innovative mindset and take initiatives
- Flexible with working hours and enjoy travelling
- Adaptability and work well with deadlines