Join the Sandro family !
Joining Sandro means joining one of the leading ready-to-wear brands in the world. Created in 1984, the brand now boasts over 2800 employees across 41 different countries. Above all else, working at Sandro means being part of a family, with us our people are at the very heart of everything we do.
Each member of every team is a talent, and it is our talented teams that build our brand day after day. We are searching for personalities, not just CVs. We recruit the ambitious dream chasers, the passionate entrepreneurs. To think, to create and to grow, these are our core values, our common threads. Sandro is family, Sandro is Paris. Join us on our journey.
Sandro offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction.
As such, all applications are considered only on the basis of competencies and experience.
You are passionate about fashion & want to join a growing company ?
We are looking for a Stock Controller to organize and maintain store inventory.
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Receive/Send, check, process and validate deliveries both from Warehouse and other POS
- Efficiently alarm, price and storage stock according to company guidelines
- Responsible for the stockroom organisation and standards maintenance.
- Stock loss prevention. Carry on weekly stock counts.
- Stock markdown during sale periods
- Plan, prepare and send the biannual End of season return back to the Warehouse
- Prepare and assist with biannual official stock takes
- Prepare the stock and assist the shop floor team during floor moves and/or changes (for department stores sales only)
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Answers customer and sales assistant questions about available items in stock
- Retrieves items from stockroom at customer request
- Places special orders for customers when necessary
- Effective part of the store team
- Demonstrate flexibility in order to meet store needs
- Build professional and effective relationships that support team goals
Be part of the Sandro family
- Be a team player & willing to support your colleagues.
- Be flexible & adaptable to meet the needs of the company
- Have the ambition to exceed expectations & grow within the brand.
- Excellent personal organizational skills with attention of detail and accuracy
- Exhibits familiarity with proper safety procedures in the stockroom
- Passion for fashion
- 1-2 years of experience as Stock Controller