Join the Sandro family !
Joining Sandro means joining one of the leading ready-to-wear brands in the world. Created in 1984, the brand now boasts over 2800 employees across 41 different countries. Above all else, working at Sandro means being part of a family, with us our people are at the very heart of everything we do.
Each member of every team is a talent, and it is our talented teams that build our brand day after day. We are searching for personalities, not just CVs. We recruit the ambitious dream chasers, the passionate entrepreneurs. To think, to create and to grow, these are our core values, our common threads. Sandro is family, Sandro is Paris. Join us on our journey.
Sandro offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction.
As such, all applications are considered only on the basis of competencies and experience.
You are passionate about fashion & want to join a growing company ? We are looking for talented profils to join our teams and continue to make Sandro grow :
Join us ! Are you ready to :
1. Sell with emotion
-Offer a unique customer experience
-Maximize sales by developping our customer database.
-Take on sales challenges to reach kpi’s & targets.
2. Pay attention to details
- Take pride in the appearance of your store
- Apply visual merchandising guidelines
- Be concerned with organization of the stock
3. Learn with enthusiasm
- Continuously develop your product knowledge.
- Attend training sessions on sales techniques & collection DNA.
- Share your passions & fashion culture
4. Be part of the Sandro family
- Be a team player & willing to support your colleagues.
- Be flexible & adaptable to meet the needs of the company
- Have the ambition to exceed expectations & grow within the brand.
A first experience in retail would be an asset. You have a sensitivity & real passion for fashion. You are enthusiastic & have a good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
You are able to create and maintain close relationships with our customers. You enjoy working in a dynamic & stimulating environment where the key word is challenge.