Join the Sandro family !
Joining Sandro means joining one of the leading ready-to-wear brands in the world. Created in 1984, the brand now boasts over 2800 employees across 41 different countries. Above all else, working at Sandro means being part of a family, with us our people are at the very heart of everything we do.
Each member of every team is a talent, and it is our talented teams that build our brand day after day. We are searching for personalities, not just CVs. We recruit the ambitious dream chasers, the passionate entrepreneurs. To think, to create and to grow, these are our core values, our common threads. Sandro is family, Sandro is Paris. Join us on our journey.
Sandro offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction.
As such, all applications are considered only on the basis of competencies and experience.
You are passionate about fashion & want to join a growing company ? We are looking for our new Assistant Manager for our Sandro store in Knokke. Come and join our teams and continue to make Sandro grow !
Sales & Service
• Meet personal and store sales targets
• Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business results
• Ensure an elevated level of sales and service is practiced by all associates; lead by example
• Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximize sales
• Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among the staff
• Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting staff with utilizing their client books
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
• Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise)
• Collaborate with store manager ensuring all Policies & Procedures are compliant
• Support and assist in staff training in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
• Understand and properly execute all management register functions
• Participate in inventories
• Understand and execute cash control procedures
• Support the store in minimising stock loss by following the loss prevention policies, procedures and action plans.
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives
• Ensure the sales floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
• Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
• Assist in the recruitment, training and development of staff
• Assist in ensuring the integrity of payroll and the payroll process
• Continually evaluate the performance of each employee and provide constant feedback to ensure results
• Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
Ideally degree-educated, you will have at least two years' management experience within the Premium/Luxury Retail industry either within a department store or a boutique setting.
You are passionate about fashion and are knowledgeable of fashion trends.
You are committed, energetic, enjoy working in a team and you are at ease with providing expert style advice to a demanding customer base.
You have the ability to develop strong relationships both with customers and internally with the Area Manager, Head Office and your team.
Due to the international nature of our business, knowledge of Dutch, English and French is expected.
If you wish to join an international luxury fashion group with great career opportunities then we look forward to hearing from you!