From the Grands Boulevards in Paris, Fursac has created its demanding vision of a thoughtful, open, French wardrobe. Since 1973, the spirit has not changed, each of our clothes should be as well thought out as a costume.
Fursac has 63 stores in France and in Europe and wishes to continue its expansion in the years to come with the opening of new stores and corners.
Ambassador of French style, are you passionate about fashion and want to offer a unique experience to our customers?
As a Sales Assistant, your role will be to:
- Get in touch with all our customers through open questions in order to target their needs
- Represent the brand image to ensure an unparalleled experience for our customers
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive environment
- Promote our collections, our know-how and our products to customers,
- Contribute to the development of turnover and performance indicators,
- Actively participate in the proper functioning of the point of sale: receipt of deliveries, stock management, storage, cleanliness ...
- You like challenging environments
- You are invested and passionate about ready-to-wear
- Selling a suit as well as sneakers doesn't scare you?
What Fursac will offer you:
- Training and possible development at Fursac and within the SMCP Group
- Competitive compensation made up of a fixed part and a variable part
- An inclusive and collective work environment
- Exceptional discounts on all of the group's brands
Fursac is determined to encourage diversity and inclusion. We are happy to consider the employment application of all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality of origin, age, disability or any other status protected by law.