Join the Sandro family !
Joining Sandro means joining one of the leading ready-to-wear brands in the world. Created in 1984, the brand now boasts over 2800 employees across 41 different countries. Above all else, working at Sandro means being part of a family, with us our people are at the very heart of everything we do.
Each member of every team is a talent, and it is our talented teams that build our brand day after day. We are searching for personalities, not just CVs. We recruit the ambitious dream chasers, the passionate entrepreneurs. To think, to create and to grow, these are our core values, our common threads. Sandro is family, Sandro is Paris. Join us on our journey.
Sandro offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction.
As such, all applications are considered only on the basis of competencies and experience.
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to assist Store Manager in management and daily operation of the store, including sales, customer service, operations and administration, communication, marketing and merchandising.
Sales & Service
• Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business results
• Ensure an elevated level of sales and service is practiced by all associates; lead by example
• Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
• Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
• Collaborate with store manager ensuring all Policies & Procedures are compliant
• Support and assist in staff training in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
• Understand and properly execute all management register functions
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives
• Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
• Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
• Assist in the recruitment, training and development of staff
• Assist in ensuring the integrity of payroll and the payroll process
• Continually evaluate the performance of each employee and provide constant feedback to ensure results
• Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
- You have more than 2 years of experience in the premium/luxury retail industry.
- You are passionate about fashion and familiar of fashion trends.
- You have an excellent sense for customer service.
- You are able to supervise and motivate a team.