Join the Sandro family !
Joining Sandro means joining one of the leading ready-to-wear brands in the world. Created in 1984, the brand now boasts over 2800 employees across 41 different countries. Above all else, working at Sandro means being part of a family, with us our people are at the very heart of everything we do.
Each member of every team is a talent, and it is our talented teams that build our brand day after day. We are searching for personalities, not just CVs. We recruit the ambitious dream chasers, the passionate entrepreneurs. To think, to create and to grow, these are our core values, our common threads. Sandro is family, Sandro is Paris. Join us on our journey.
Sandro offers the same job opportunities to all, without distinction.
As such, all applications are considered only on the basis of competencies and experience.
We are looking for a Sales Assistant to generate sales by delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining exceptional Sandro standards.
Sales & Service
- Actively sell in a professional and friendly manner contributing to the development of the turnover
- Achieve individual sales targets by demonstrating a passion for the product, our brand and its values
- Introduce our collection to clients with confidence and ease
- Engage with our customers to the highest standard, exceed their expectations by going the extra mile and building strong customer loyalty
- Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing the stores client book
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our product in order to aid our customers fashion needs and building a strong clientele base
- To provide accurate and informative product knowledge including the features and benefits of the products available
- Promote the brand, products and services at all times
- Ensure sales transactions are processed with care and attention
- Adhere to stock control procedures
- Assist in the maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives adhering to the Company guidelines/expectations
- Ensure the sales floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Support the store in minimising stock loss by following the loss prevention policies, procedures and action plans
- Effective part of the store team
- Demonstrate flexibility in order to meet store needs
- Build professional and effective relationships that support team goals
- Competitive salary
- Uniform and transport allowance
- Sales and target driven
- Customer service focused
- Passion for fashion
- Strong work ethic