Store Manager- Sandro and Maje SAKS, San Francisco, CA
SMCP North America, business unit of SMCP Group, lead the development of Parisian brands Sandro and Maje in North America. It directly operates 129 points of sales in the US and Canada, and gathers about 450 staff.
With three distinct contemporary Parisian fashion brands, SMCP is a global leading company in the accessible luxury sector. The Group operates 1,176 points of sales and its brands are present in 35 countries worldwide as of June 2016. Evelyne Chetrite and Judith Milgrom founded Sandro and Maje in Paris, in 1984 and 1998 respectively and continue to provide creative direction for the brands. Claudie Pierlot was also founded in 1984 by Madame Claudie Pierlot, and acquired by the Group in 2009.
Description de l'offre
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
SMCP is seeking a talented and spirited Store Manager to drive location KPI’s, Clientelling, Talent Acquisition & Development, Visual Merchandising, and Operations . In order to be successful in the Store Manager role, you will need to possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for exceeding selling and service expectations , ability to develop positive and collaborative relationships with Corporate Partners, and the ability to lead, inspire, and develop a high performance team.
Additionally, you must also develop effective and collaborative relationships with the Bloomingdale’s/Saks/Hudson Bay Company executive team Partners in a Shop in Shop business.
What you’ll be doing…
· Responsible for building a high performance team
o Sourcing talent for team for current and future openings.
o On-going coaching and development store team.
o New hire on-boarding
o Ensures store team is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures. Executes Company’s On-Boarding process for all new hires.
o Provides daily motivation of store team.
§ Customer Experience:
· You will be an important partners in developing the Associate team to consistently provide a service experience that is memorable and personalized for all internal and external customers.
· You will also be responsible for driving the clientelling / customer outreach effort.
· Problem Resolution.
§ KPI Delivery:
· Responsible for holding the store team accountable for delivering upon all KPI’s and performance metrics; i.e., APT, UPT, Conversion, Expenses to plan, Sales to plan, Open Jobs %
§ Visual :
· Ensure that store/department is set up consistent with company Visual guidelines & directives.
§ Operational excellence:
· Ensures operational excellence with regard to all back of the house operations including stockroom maintenance, merchandise paperwork, payroll, and scheduling.
· 3+ years of prior supervisory experience.
· Possesses strong service orientation
· Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
· Excellent people/coaching skills
· Strong communication skills
· Teamwork focus vs. individual focus
· Tech savvy
· Strong Organization and Time Management skills.
· Strong attention to details.
· Consistently displays positive enthusiasm & energy, is friendly and charming to all.
· Welcomes feedback and is coachable
· Solid problem-solving skills
· Brand appropriate personal presentation
· Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
· Bilingual in certain key markets.
· Has access to a Talent Network to assist maximum Recruitment & Staffing priorities.
KEY PERKS & BENEFITS:
· Working with a General, Market, District Manager, or Retail Director who is dedicated to your individual success
· Product knowledge training
· Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
· Career growth opportunities for advancement
· Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
· Generous shopping discount
· Vacation / Time-off Benefits
· 401K Savings Plan
· Lucrative Base + Monthly Bonus structure