Assistant Store Manager - Firenze H/F
Description de l'offre
The SANDRO team in Firenze is looking for an Assistant Store Manager.
As an ambassador of our brand, your main missions will be as follows:
- Stand in for the Store Manager in the coordination and supervision of the sales team.
- Promote the high-end image of the Sandro brand on the internet and externally.
- Participate in the day-to-day training of the sales team.
Sales and Inventory:
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service
- Welcome and assist our high-end customers
- Retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalised advice
- Achieve the targets set and increase revenue by making our products attractive
- Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team
- Participate in the management of inventory and the replenishment of stock
- Analyze results/ Kpis.
- Ensure that our store runs smoothly
- Ensure that the shop floor is organised and our products are arranged according to the instructions of the senior management
- You can demonstrate significant experience in the area of high-end ready-to-wear fashion (at least 3 years).
- You have experience in stock management.
- You are enthusiastic about fashion and have a good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
- You demonstrate a good sense for business and have an excellent sense for customer service.
- You are able to supervise and motivate a team and are willing to take on challenges.
A fluent level of English is mandatory.
Want to become a member of the SANDRO family? Apply by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org !