Maje is the chic Parisian label founded by designer Judith Milgrom in 1998, which is renowned for its culture and uniqueness. Maje stands for the initials of Judith's loved ones and was createdd for a woman who is a lover of glamourous and feminine fashion.
As an ambassador of our brand, your role will include the following:
-Welcome and give style advice to our demanding customer base
- Create customer loyalty by adapting your advice to the customers desire and needs
- Contribute to the development of our brand's image by giving a unique, personalised, bespoke luxury service
- Use your knowledge of the collection and our customers to reach individual and store sales targets
- Create customer loyalty by developing our CRM database
- Ensure that your store's visual standards are market-leading
- Carry out visual merchandising of our collections in accordance with guidelines provided by Head Office and the Area Manager
- Manage and develop your team through coaching and training
- Drive your team to hit challenging sales and CRM targets
- Manage the integrity of your stock holding by carrying out regular audits and stocktakes
- Understand the reasons for and how to fight against stock loss
- Understand Sales KPIs and make action plans to counter poor performance using the information that they provide you
- Participate at a Regional level with other Store Managers to share best practice
- As Store Manager you will be required to manage the team in line with the directives of the Area Manager and be exemplary both in your management behaviours and in your commercial performance
Ideally degree-educated, you will have at least two years' management experience within the Premium/Luxury Retail industry either within a department store or a boutique setting.
You are passionate about fashion and are knowledgeable of fashion trends.
You are committed, energetic, enjoy working in a team and you are at ease with providing expert style advice to a demanding customer base.
You have the ability to develop strong relationships both with customers and internally with the Area Manager, Head Office and your team.
Due to the international nature of our business, knowledge of a foreign language would be a plus.
If you wish to join an international luxury fashion group with great career opportunities then we look forward to hearing from you!