Store Manager - AMSTERDAM H/F
We are currently looking for a Store Manager for our corner in Debijenkorf Amsterdam.
MAIN MISSIONS :
- Manage the overall operation of the store & ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Promote the high-end image of the brand internally and externally.
- Ensure that the sales team is appropriately trained on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize sales and liaise directly with the merchandising team to ensure the store is adhering to the required standard.
- Where necessary, take corrective action.
- Manage the team perfectly in order to optimize store performance to reflect the brand qualities.
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service & by giving appropriate and personalized advice.
- Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team.
+ Demonstrated experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment.
+ Previous experience in managing KPI performance.
+ Good knowledge of the fashion sector.
+ Excellent sense for customer service.
+ Managerial & HR skill.
+ Ability to supervise and motivate a team.
+ You speak English and Dutch fluently.
Solid retail and management experience candidates only.
References and contact details must be mentioned on CV.
Apply and join the SANDRO family!