SMCP, leader in accessible luxury with its brands Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot and Suite 341, counts more than 1.000 points of sale in 35 countries of Europe, America, and Asia. The Group is distinguished by complete and creative ranges and through his international success story. Join SMCP to contribute at the evolution of the Parisian Group in development. An experience which gathers 4.300 collaborators.
As an ambassador of the brand, your role will include the following:
- Welcome and give style advice to our demanding customer base
- Create customer loyalty by adapting your advice to the customers desire and needs
- Contribute to the development of our brand's image by giving a unique, personalised, bespoke luxury service
- Use your knowledge of the collection and our customers to reach individual and store sales targets
- Ensure that your store's visual standards are market-leading
- Carry out visual merchandising of our collections in accordance with guidelines provided by Head Office and the Area Manager
- Work as part of the team to ensure the smooth running of the store
- Assist in stock management and deliveries
You will have experience within a customer service environment, ideally within the Premium/Luxury Retail industry. Your experience could come from a department store, boutique or luxury hotel setting.
You are passionate about fashion and are knowledgeable of fashion trends.
You are committed, energetic, enjoy working in a team and you are at ease with providing expert style advice to a demanding customer base.
You have the ability to develop strong relationships both with customers and internally with the Area Manager, your Store Manager and the team.
If you wish to join an international luxury fashion group with great career opportunities then we look forward to hearing from you!