Sandro/Maje Bloomingdale's Full-Time Stock Associate - 59th Street, NYC
SMCP North America, business unit of SMCP Group, lead the development of Parisian brands Sandro and Maje in North America. It directly operates 129 points of sales in the US and Canada, and gathers about 450 staff.
With three distinct contemporary Parisian fashion brands, SMCP is a global leading company in the accessible luxury sector. The Group operates 1,176 points of sales and its brands are present in 35 countries worldwide as of June 2016. Evelyne Chetrite and Judith Milgrom founded Sandro and Maje in Paris, in 1984 and 1998 respectively and continue to provide creative direction for the brands. Claudie Pierlot was also founded in 1984 by Madame Claudie Pierlot, and acquired by the Group in 2009.
Main Objective: This position is responsible for all aspects of stockroom operations.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Receive and process shipment in accordance to brand standards in preparation for the selling floor
• Active involvement with store to store transfers, visual merchandising roll outs, inventory, markdowns and RTVs according to Store direction
• Assists managers and associates in loss prevention and maintaining proper inventory
• Ensuring that all areas of the store FOH and BOH are neat, clean and organized throughout the day, as needed in selling floor recovery
• Organize and maintain merchandise in stockroom, filling the selling floor as needed
• Work with the team to achieve in store goals
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 1+ year experience in a retail setting, preferably working with stock operations and/or inventory
• Computer literate; learn and utilize various software packages.
• Foreign Languages a plus