PT Sandro Sales Specialist - Fillmore, San Francisco, CA
Known for its clean lines and sophisticated aesthetic, Sandro is a leading accessible luxury Parisian brand featuring refined and versatile men's and women's collections. Evelyne Chetrite, founder and creative director since 1984, developed a new women's aesthetics: modern and sophisticated with a hint of androgyny. In line with the Sandro sensibility, Evelyne's son, Ilan, launched Sandro Homme in 2008 focusing on revisited classics with a modern twist. Today, Sandro has over 410 points of sales worldwide. Along with Maje and Claudie Pierlot, Sandro and Sandro Homme are part of the SMCP group, a leading company in the accessible luxury sector that directly operates 1.000 doors in 35 countries worldwide, directly or through partnerships. Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) acquired a majority stake of Group SMCP in June 2013.
SMCP is currently seeking talented sales professionals to join our stylist team. In this role, you will act as a brand ambassador for our exclusive ready to wear brands- Sandro & Maje. We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Sales Specialists for our Fillmore boutique, as well as for our San Francisco and Palo Alto locations within Bloomingdale's. If you are an avid fashion enthusiast looking to experience and grow with our Paris- based company, we would love to chat with you!
• Welcome and assist all clients while demonstrating exceptional customer service
• Meet individual and store sales targets
• Effectively communicate product features and benefits during the selling process
• Work as part of a team to meet brand and store objectives
• Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service
• Effectively capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database
• Personally communicate to clients for special store activity: new product arrivals, in-store events and seasonal promotions
• Assist in visual merchandising for the store by organizing and arranging products based on global visual direction
• Implement visual merchandising directives given by the head office, assuring visual appearance is of utmost importance
• Consistently follow up with any shipping, alteration, or other issues related to clients
• Assist in general housekeeping and the maintenance of the store image
• Support shipping and receiving and inventory control as requested (maintaining organized records of all receiving and stocking)
• Positive, energetic, enthusiastic, team player with a love for fashion.
• Excellent communicator who enjoys interacting and building relationships with customers.
• Quick learner that strives in a fast paced environment.
• Desire to invest in our brands and grow with the company.
• Flexible and dependable.
• Previous ready to wear sales experience is preferred but not required
• Mandarin language skills are a plus!