Sandro Full-Time & Part-Time Sales Specialists - Beverly Drive, Los Angeles, CA
Known for its clean lines and sophisticated aesthetic, Sandro is a leading accessible luxury Parisian brand featuring refined and versatile men's and women's collections. Evelyne Chetrite, founder and creative director since 1984, developed a new women's aesthetics: modern and sophisticated with a hint of androgyny. In line with the Sandro sensibility, Evelyne's son, Ilan, launched Sandro Homme in 2008 focusing on revisited classics with a modern twist. Today, Sandro has over 410 points of sales worldwide. Along with Maje and Claudie Pierlot, Sandro and Sandro Homme are part of the SMCP group, a leading company in the accessible luxury sector that directly operates 1.000 doors in 35 countries worldwide, directly or through partnerships. Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) acquired a majority stake of Group SMCP in June 2013.
SMCP is currently seeking talented sales professionals to join our stylist team. In this role, you will act as a brand ambassador for our exclusive ready to wear brands- Sandro & Maje. We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Sales Specialists. If you are an avid fashion enthusiast looking to experience and grow with our Paris- based company, we would love to chat with you!
• Welcome and assist all clients while demonstrating exceptional customer service
• Meet individual and store sales targets
• Effectively communicate product features and benefits during the selling process
• Work as part of a team to meet brand and store objectives
• Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service
• Effectively capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database
• Personally communicate to clients for special store activity: new product arrivals, in-store events and seasonal promotions
• Assist in visual merchandising for the store by organizing and arranging products based on global visual direction
• Implement visual merchandising directives given by the head office, assuring visual appearance is of utmost importance
• Consistently follow up with any shipping, alteration, or other issues related to clients
• Assist in general housekeeping and the maintenance of the store image
• Support shipping and receiving and inventory control as requested (maintaining organized records of all receiving and stocking)
• Positive, energetic, enthusiastic, team player with a love for fashion.
• Excellent communicator who enjoys interacting and building relationships with customers.
• Quick learner that strives in a fast paced environment.
• Desire to invest in our brands and grow with the company.
• Flexible and dependable.
• Previous ready to wear sales experience is preferred but not required
• Mandarin language skills are a plus!